- individual User accounts and
- User Groups to which Access Permissions to Layers and Tools are assigned.
The general principle of operation is as follows:
- First, you create User Groups (e.g. editors, BOK department, external company).
- Next, you define the permissions for these groups (e.g. editors can edit everything, the BOK department has everything to view, and the external company has access to view selected layers and no access to the rest)
- And only at the very end do you add individual Users, along with assigning them to a specific User Group.
- How do you add a new user?
- How do you add a User Group?
- How do you assign the appropriate permissions to a User Group?
- How do you delete a user?