We have a layer with lampposts in a city. Each lamppost has its own number. To search for a lighthouse with the number 999, simply:
- Open the Lanterns Layer Attributes Table
- Open the Basic Filter and select 999 in the Lighthouse Number field
- Press Enter (all beacons whose numbers contain the string 999 will be searched for, i.e. 1999 too, for example)
- Click on the line with the number 999
- Wait until the Information Panel opens
- Click on the Zoom tool
A more advanced search can be carried out using the Advanced Filter.