You are an administrator, and you want to quickly configure a new layer based on an existing layer for which you have a tab with multiple attributes configured -> make a copy of the layer.
Remember, a copy of a layer is a duplicate, it takes data from the same source as the parent layer. In other words: if you create a copy of a layer with Sanitary Sewer Conduits, filtered based on an attribute such as status, and delete an object, that object will be deleted in the layer, and all other layers created from the same data source.
1. In the administration panel, select at the layer: options -> copy
2. [Optional] Then give the layer a name.
3. [Optional] You can set up an advanced filter. 4.
4. [Optional] The permissions for the copied layer are by default the same as for the original layer, but you can modify the permissions for the copied layer
5. the copied layer will have the same symbolisation and object card configuration as the original layer, but you can modify it like any other layer.