- Identify the Object and open its Object Card.
- At the bottom, in the Relationship Panel, open the Attachment List
- Click the “Add Attachment” button
- There are two tabs in the new window:
- Add. After clicking the “Select file” button, you can select a file from the disk
- Assign File. You can find and add as an attachment a file already added (which is already an attachment of another Object). This ensures that you do not duplicate files on the disk.
- Click “Save”.
Adding attachments in bulk
In order to quickly add Attachments to multiple Objects at the same time, you need to:
- Make a Selection of Objects
- Select the “Add Attachments” tool
- Select an attachment from the disk
- Click Save.