An article from the field of Data editing
Adding a new object:
- Open the Attributes Table of the layer to which you want to add an Object.
- Select the “Add New Object” tool from the Editing Tools Panel.
- Add an object by clicking in the Map Window. With just one click, a blank Object Card will open for you to fill in.
- [Optionally] Fill in the Object Card with the Attributes.
- Click “Save”.
- You can only add objects to Layers to which you have “edit” Permission.
- The guide applies only to General Layers. Layers from Data Models may behave differently.