An article from the field of Data editing
Adding a new object:
- Open the Attributes Table of the layer to which you want to add an Object.
- Select the “Add New Object” tool from the Editing Tools Panel.
- Add an object by clicking in the Map Window. Click at the break points of the break. A double click completes the edit. (There is no option to add curves).
- Click “Save.”
- You can only add objects to Layers for which you have “edit” Permission.
- The guide applies only to General Layers. Layers from Data Models may behave differently.