After selecting the Print tool from the Map Panel Toolbar:
- The print Composition Panel appears in the Information Panel.
- A red print coverage indicator appears in the Map Window.
In the Print Composition Panel, we have the following options
- Single Print
- Batch print
- Ribbon print
For single print, the user indicates the area in the Map Window, the area is moved across the map by holding down the left mouse button.
For a single print, the following parameters can be selected:
- Print title [Text to be entered by the user].
Possibility to define a custom title instead of printing the application name. The user can fill in his/her own text, but the title is not obligatory. The user can make a printout with an empty title.
- Print Format [A4, A3, A2, A1, A0].
- Output file format [JPEG, PDF, PNG].
- Print orientation [Portrait, Landscape].
- Scale [1:250, 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:5000, 1:10000, 1:15000, 1:20000. 1:25000, 1:40000, 1:50000, 1:100000]
- Print header position [Bottom of page, Top of page].
- Midnight arrow [None or choice of 1 of 3 to select].
- Map rotation [default 0, you can rotate the map printout by specifying the rotation angle].
In addition, we can indicate:
- Do you print the legend?
The legend will print on the next page.
For graphic formats, i.e. JPEG and PNG, the legend prints in a separate file. The printout result will be generated into a ZIP package containing the map printout file and the legend file.
- Should the date of printout generation be shown on the printout?
The date the printout was generated will be included in the printout header.
- Do I print the name of the user who generated the printout?
The name of the user in the system who generated the printout will be included in the printout header.
- Do I print the application logo?
The system logo will be printed in the printout header.
- Do I print the information clause?
The information clause will be generated in the printout header.
- Should I divide the printout into A4 sheets?
By clicking ‘Print’, a print request is sent. Depending on the parameters, this may take several minutes.
In apps updated to versions dated at least 16 May 2023 – the administrator configures the print coordinate system for the entire system
How do you print an analysis result from the Info card?