The module can be based on two data sources. The configuration is decided by the System Administrator in the administrative panel:
- System – the search engine is based on data with parcels of land uploaded to the System (as a general layer).
Worth reading: ULDK or System – which data source to choose?
Module operation in the ULDK configuration:
Operation of the module in the System configuration (based on the general layer and the configuration in the administration panel):
Search engine for plots in the configuration The system is based on an exact search, i.e.
- The search engine for plots lists only plots according to the entered phrase, e.g.: 1.
The user types 216 → receives exactly 216 plots, including a list of districts in which the searched plots occur.
- If you type 216/, you do not get any suggestions, because the phrase with the exact number 216/ does not exist.
- If you enter the phrase 216/2, you receive 216/2 plots, listed according to the districts in which they occur.
- On the other hand, if the user has previously searched for a plot, the system also remembers the searched plot – if it agrees with the entered phrase.
This ‘incrementalism’ is due to the search engine remembering the returned results.