Assign a line relation e.g. water pipe to a polygon e.g. plumbing failure.
- Add the layers you want to relate to the project
- Open the attribute table of one of them
- Then identify the object
- In the object tab, go to the Relation tab, which is located at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking the “Assign object” button, you have the option to:
- Assign by pointing to the object on the map – Click on the selected object. The relation will appear in the list.
- Assign by pointing to the object ID – Indicate the data source from which the layer to which you want to assign the selected object was created, then select the object from the list.