There is one exception to this. If you select Unique Symbolisation in the settings and make the line dashed, it will be displayed as a continuous line in the Mobile Application.
The issue does not occur for Single Symbolisation.
- We have a layer: Cables and a type field. There are two values in the type field: underground and overhead
- We want to make the symbolisation unique depending on the type attribute:
- overhead is displayed with a solid line
- underground with a dashed line
- When viewing the data in the Map Panel, everything will be fine
- In the Mobile Application, both cable types will display as a continuous line.
What to do?
If you want a dashed line in the Mobile Application, you have to use Single Symbolisation:
- From the data source Cables create two layers with a filter
- Overhead cables
- Underground cables
- Assign Single Symbolisation to the layers (which handles dashed lines seamlessly)
- In the Mobile Application section of the Administration Panel, add two layers to be displayed
- In the Mobile Application, you get the effect of the overhead lines displaying with a continuous line and the underground lines with a dashed line.