The Project Panel is part of the Map Panel where the User can manage their Projects.
- Add new project – creates a new, empty project to be given a new name.
- Save project – saves the current settings (zoom, map scale, configuration of loaded layers, layer symbolisation)
- Share project – enables making the project available (read-only) to another user of the System
- Rename project – changes the name of the project
- Delete project – removes the project from the System.
- How to manage projects effectively?