The tool appears in several places in the System:
- Adding a data source
- Editing a data source (managing the attributes of the data source)
In order to create/edit the structure, a form must be completed:
- Display name – is the name of the attribute
- System name – is the name to be stored in the database (avoid spaces and special characters)
- Data type
- Descriptive attribute – this is the attribute that defines how the object will be named e.g. in the Object Card.
- [Optional] add dictionary
- [Optional] select an entity
- Click the green “tick” and add another attribute.
- Click “Save”
- How to manage attribute structure?
- How to add a new attribute?
- How to delete an attribute?