- Make a Selection of the Objects (they should highlight in yellow) that are to receive the filled attributes
- Select the Attribute Painter tool from the Attribute Table Toolbar.
- The cursor will change to a selector → point to the source object from which you will take the attributes.
- If there are more objects under the cursor, a list of objects to select from appears in the info panel
After selecting one source object, the configurator appears in the info panel – list of attributes to be copied
– select all attributes to copy or only selected ones
- Enter the buffer value in metres or select the attribute in which you store the buffer values you wish to generate.
- Click Copy -> attributes will be saved in the target object(s)
The copied attributes overwrite the existing values in the selected target object(s).
The user has drawn 10 new sewer connections and would like to copy attributes from an existing object that was added earlier and has a set of completed attributes.
If you do not use attribute copying in the form of the Attribute Painter, you can copy individual values from an attribute using the browser.